ABIC will be attending the all-important Australian Society of Cosmetic Dermatologists hosted Symposium from 24-26 March, with a sponsored pre-event workshop starting on 23 March 2023.
Set at the Crown Conference Centre Melbourne, this event promises to be as interesting as it will be informative – and ABIC will be there to represent you and report back on the latest in all things dermatological.
Some of the Australasian Society of Cosmetic Dermatologists (ASCD) symposium highlights will include:
- Challenging Beliefs
- The Challenge of Intravascular Filler Complications
- The Challenge of Extravascular Complications
- Challenge Yourself: Level 2 regions of high risk
- Challenging Aspects of our best Practice
- Challenges in moving away from the everyday with Neuromdulator delivery
- Challenging the HA Fillers
- Challenges on a day-to-day basis
- General Patient Emergencies and management
- Surface Active Devices and Injectable emergencies and their treatment: Case Presentation and management strategies
- The Challenges of beginning a practice with Energy Based Devices
- Challenging the epidermis: My favourite device / technology for superficial sun damage
- The Challenges of Safety: Update in Energy Based and Tissue active
- The Challenge posed by the patient
- Challenging the dermis: Transepidermal drug delivery
- Challenges in Practice management
- The Challenges of increased Regulation
But it’s not all work, on Friday, 24 March, the Welcome Reception sponsored by Allergan will be an opportunity to network and meet some of the leading practitioners in their field, whilst enjoying Australian wines and delicious food.
The Symposium’s Black and White Gala Dinner sponsored by Galderma will be the penultimate social and networking event, to be held on Saturday evening in The Glasshouse, on Olympic Boulevard. This event is the perfect opportunity to unwind after a day of information gathering, while enjoying great Melbourne food, network with your peers and be entertained!
Click here to register today!
For further information visit: ASCD 2023 Symposium