ABIC is looking for a motivated, conscientious, and caring Facilitator Manager with a broad background and knowledge in beauty and aesthetics.
Reporting to the CEO this role encompasses the complete management of the ABIC Membership process, our Members and ABIC Certification.
You will be responsible for:
- The growth of ABIC membership – this involves reaching KPI’s
- Caring for our members, answering questions, queries and problem solving
- Ensuring member and industry engagement
- Ensuring member satisfaction and retention
- Managing the performance of the Facilitator staff and HR department
- Working with the Operations Assistant, Partnerships Manager, Marketing and ABIC staff to service all of the ABIC communication channels
- Creating and managing resources
- Database and CRM Management
- Member based content writing and communication
The successful applicant will require a broad understanding of:
- The skills and registered education system
- Beauty training packages and dermal and medical aesthetic qualifications
- Training and professional development
- Current and proposed legislation pertaining to the four sectors of our industry
- Small Business ownership
- Human resources
The skills that and the successful applicant will possess are:
- Strong project management
- Staff management
- Canvassing, sales and negotiation
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal skills
- Good computer skills
- Beauty Therapy or industry related qualification
The aptitudes that the successful applicant will possess are:
- Motivated by purpose driven work and helping others
- Caring, compassionate, empathetic and a warm communicator
- Resilient and able to navigate conflict and resolve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to juggle tasks effectively
- Thrives in an environment of consistent growth and change
- Challenge driven and able to cope with a significant workload
Working with ABIC to ensure the safety, growth and advancement of the beauty and aesthetic industry is more of a calling than a career. It is an organisation full of purpose and passion, where your contributions are not only recognised, but make a real difference in the lives of every professional and business within our field.
This is a fulfilling role in which you will be able to help many people and make a solid foundation for our industry based organisation for years to come.
This position is full time, working remotely (from home).
Salary Range from $65,000 to $80,000 per annum.
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]